Comments (1)
No. 1-1

This is a hard question to answer since the description of the problem is incomplete. For example, if the joint pain is in the spine, spinal arthritis - ankylosing spondylitis might be a problem. If it is in the hands or feet, rheumatoid arthritis is a possibility. Sometimes, joint aches can come from excessive flexibility. If pains persist, going to a physician makes sense. If you want more information about spinal problems, go to for more information

Ankylosing Spondylitis