A New Medical Planner that Can Help You Stay Organized – “Rising Above RA”
By Effie Koliopoulos
If you are living with rheumatoid arthritis, then you already know when traveling somewhere or bringing your belongings with you to work, school or a social outing that it can take some extra preparation to stay organized. The Mighty MedPlanner is literally a life saver when you need something that is sturdy and practical for all your important items.
Here are some great features and benefits of using one.
· Great for patients and caregivers. If it accommodates and is easily accessible to both users, that is when you know it’s a good product.
· Very easy pull on zipper tab to open and close the case.
· Easy organization. It has elastic bands where your syringe- if you take injections can go. I have never found a case that was hard enough to protect my injections. It can even fit essential oils or other small products in this section.
· Offers a medical ID card you can fill out with important information in case it gets lost or something else happens.
· 7 daily pill pages or in other words an upscale version of a very sturdy easy to open and close zip lock bag, that is constructed in a three ring folder and divider type of lay out- pretty cool.
· Travel friendly. This has to be my favorite feature by far. If you needed to put this in a carry on or suitcase, none of your belongings would get ruined because the sturdy design provides ample protection. It is bound to keep your stuff safe through airport security check-ins too.
So if you are on the market for a product that can fit all your important items in an organized, safe and secure manner then check out The Mighty Well website to be directed to The Mighty Med Planner.