COVID Quarantine Recipe Project
As the COVID pandemic continues to impact our daily lives it's increasingly clear that we are all going to spend more time cooking and eating at home. To meet this "new normal" we have created the COVID Quarantine Recipe Project as a way to bring new, old and traditional recipes to your kitchen. Leading nutritionists and chefs have been featuring their special recipes in Women for over 10 years - we have begun compiling some of our favorites.
- Asian Pomegranate Salad
- Avocado Cranberry Citrus Salad with Fresh Citrus Dressing
- Colorful Winter Salad - Paleo
- Peanut Sesame Noodle Salad
- Tahini Dressing - Paleo
Lunch and Light Fare..
- Honey Lemon Chicken - Paleo
- Roasted Ginger Salmon with Pomegranate Olive Mint Salsa
- Salmon with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary
- Barley Risotto with Spring Vegetables
- Crispy Garlic Shrimp
- Blood Orange & Honey Baked Ham